- Yvette Yung 榮文蔚
- Co- founder, Art & Culture Advisor
Yvette Yung is a Hong Kong philanthropist with a long and illustrious career as one of the most recognized faces associated with the Yung Family, the first “Red Capitalist”, a moniker coined by the leadership in Beijing in 1950s in recognition of the might of the family’s commercial empire and patriotism. As the fourth generation of the Yungs, Yvette carries the family torch in philanthropy and dedicating a lifelong work in fundraising for the advancement of education and art. Educated in the US, she has a degree in economics and French. With a successful career in fashion, public relations, and brand marketing, Yvette is known for her associations with the rich and famous globally including the British Royalty.
Yvette joined Occasions PR & Marketing as part of the leadership under the baton of Founder and Chairman Pansy Ho in the late 1990s. She has led the way in creating events as part of the international calendar of “must-attend” affairs showcasing some of the most exclusive luxury brands for the ultra high-net-worth individual.
Achievements & Activities
- 2018 & 2019 Fund raising Co-Chair, amfAR Hong Kong
- 2018 & 2019 Fund Raising Committee Member, Teach for China
- 2017 Fund Raising Chair, Lumieres Hong Kong
- 2017 Fund Raising Chair, amfAR Hong Kong
- 2016 Fund Raising Committee Member, Louvre Museum Gala Macau
- 2016 Fund Raising Co-Chair, Society of Academy for Performing Arts
- 2015 & 2016 Fund Raising Co-Chair, amfAR Hong Kong